V3.0.2 Release Notes
This note covers the changes introduced in version 3.0.2 of the GHS process.
- Fixed issue causing GHS to crash on some older Macs.
- Modified to allow the inverse transformation to be used in all stretch modes and to allow “pseudo-inversion” of linear stretches (see documentation for more detail). This change also fixes an issue with the script version of GHS when an inverse stretch is selected and the script uses the process to apply the transformation.
- Added fine adjustment control for the b and D parameters.
- Changed default clip type for colour stretches to “RGBBlend” instead of “Clip”.
- Documentation was updated to reflect these changes.